Contact details for Guruve Ltd
Phone: +44 (0)1920 87 29 49
Mobile: +44 (0)7956 89 79 78
Email: [email protected]
Find out more by giving Tim or Emma a call, or send us a message by email.
Not all of the works available are displayed in the web gallery.
If you are looking for something specific and can’t find anything suitable in our gallery, just ask us. Let us know what you are looking for – sculpture or pictures, figurative or abstract, or a particular artist or style. We can email you digital images of any potential pieces, enabling you to choose from a personalised gallery selection in the comfort of your own home or office.
Please include your name and phone number, and if you want a shipping or delivery quote please also provide us with your full address including postcode or zip code.
Join the Guruve mailing list
If you would like to receive the (very) occasional update from Guruve, including the annual notification of the launch of the new sculpture collection and any exhibitions we may hold, please send us an email and we will add your details to our mailing list.
Please include the following information:
- (Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss/Dr etc.) First Name and Surname
- Postal Address including postcode or zip code
- Phone number is optional, but it’s useful if you want us to contact you.
- Feel free to add a brief message – for instance let us know if there are any particular artists you’re most interested in.
- Finally, we’d also be very interested to know how you found us – have you seen us at a show or did you arrive at our website via google perhaps?
Thanks for getting in touch!
Guruve takes your privacy concerns very seriously. We will not disclose any details from our mailing list to any third party under any circumstances.
The person responsible for data control and privacy is Emma Haire.
Please note this address is different to the address for viewings which is:
The Woodyard, rear of 44 Pye Corner, Gilston, Essex, CM20 2RB
Viewings by appointment only; please choose a shortlist of pieces (maximum 6 pieces) you’d like to see in advance.